Well obviously I just joined the site earlier and so far it is working as promised.  I only have so much to evaluate, but here's what I've noticed thus far.  Joining and starting is painless enough, and the first five free ads are a breeze--they're helpful in getting you accustomed to what to expect before actually purchasing any.

When you purchase an Ad Pack you only have three options--AlertPay, Google Checkout, and Liberty Reserve.  At first that bothered me because I don't actually use any of those.  I assumed that PayPal would be an option since they do pay people with it, but it's not so I ended up using Google Checkout.  Payment went through without a hitch and after processing was done (ten minutes later at most) I was able to begin.  The ad viewing process was identical to what I experienced with the first five ads.

I noticed that more than once my ad viewing "failed" however.  This was primarily due to me not viewing an ad long enough--so long as I waited for the "Done" status to show up in the bottom left hand of my browser I was usually fine, but a couple of times it randomly failed for no reason.  I also had problems with pages just not loading at all a couple of times--when an error message showed up (such as one informing me that the page didn't connect) then the ad view generally succeeded.  But if a blank page showed up then it generally failed.  I got a little agitated with this even though it only happened a few times because it was mostly out of my control.  After this started happening then the AdFlasher page itself started having issues and once I was able to log back in they had a notice regarding the problems with the high volume of failed ad views and said they were working on a solution, so that appeased me.

So I suppose that's all for now.  Here are my statistics thus far:

Account Balance
Ad View Earnings: $13.50  
Referrer Earnings: $0.00  
Credits: $0.75  
Debits: $0.75  
Pending Withdrawal: $0.00  
Completed Withdrawal: $0.00  
Balance: $13.50  
Pending Funds: $13.50  
Available Balance: $0.00  
View Pack Statistics
Ad Views purchased: 105
Ad Views completed: 45
Ad Views remaining: 60
Est. Viewing Time: 0.6 Hours (36 minutes)
Earnings Remaining: $18.00
As you can see I've clicked 40 of my ads from the purchased pack (plus the five free ones) and have 60 more left to view.  No complaints thus far.  I'll update again soon!

Join AdFlasher!
Advertise on AdFlasher!

0 comments