I'm always looking for and coming across new opportunities and, after finally managing to find some success with one PTC (pay-to-click) program I had previously been a part of I quickly became interested in the new one I've come across.


The company is called AdFlasher--it is fairly new and you are paid to click and view ads from various advertisers on the site. It is free to join and you are given a five ad credit (valued at $0.75) from which you make $1.50. After that you have to buy additional Ad Pack which are sold at $15 for 100 Ad Views. You make $0.30 per view which will total $30 once you've viewed all one hundred.

A view is a grid of 54 ads, half of which will flash yellow while the grid is loaded. A few (2 or 3) of these will display a countdown one by one and when this happens you have to click on it. The site will load, you'll view it, close it, and return to the grid. You will be notified and credited upon successfully completing the view. 100 views are estimated to take about an hour to complete.

It's still very new so there are definitely some bugs to work out as I've noticed, but I'm excited to see what happens with it. There is a referral program from which you can make 10% off the gross sales from those you've referred.

You can also buy advertisements and manage a campaign on AdFlasher, so it's really worth looking into.

Find more info and join here.

If you're interested in the advertising aspect, click here.

I'll have a lot more information regarding my experience with this company.

0 comments