Well I just finished viewing all 100 of the ads in my first Ad Pack. The issue I mentioned before regarding getting a lot of failed views has already improved and I think I only got two failed views today. I'm discovering how to view the ads faster--I spend no more than a couple on each one which allowed me to get through all my remaining ads faster than the ones I viewed yesterday. Here are my updated statistics:

Account Balance
Ad View Earnings: $31.50
Referrer Earnings: $0.00
Credits: $0.75
Debits: $0.75
Pending Withdrawal: $0.00
Completed Withdrawal: $0.00
Balance: $31.50
Pending Funds: $31.50
Available Balance: $0.00
View Pack Statistics
Ad Views purchased: 105
Ad Views completed: 105
Ad Views remaining: 0
Est. Viewing Time: 0.0 Hours (0 minutes)
Earnings Remaining: $0.00

I've also had nine people click my referral link but only one has actually joined up. That's better than nothing, though, and much faster than I was able to get any referrals in the other PTC that I actually am active with. My balance currently has $31.50 in it which is enough to cash out, but I'm going to use $15 of that to buy another View Pack, view those, and get my balance up to $46.50, then try to cash out. The site says payment takes 72 hours to process, so once I get to that point it will be the moment of truth!

0 comments