I was trying to wait for the opportunity to buy more View Packs, but should I just request payment so I can get payment proof? We all know that's what we really want to see and I could always just buy more if and when they become available regardless. Either way, here's an update on my statistics. Not much has changed other than the fact that people keep clicking my referral link and not joining.

Account Balance
Ad View Earnings: $31.50
Referrer Earnings: $0.00
Credits: $0.75
Debits: $0.75
Pending Withdrawal: $0.00
Completed Withdrawal: $0.00
Balance: $31.50
Pending Funds: $31.50
Available Balance: $0.00
View Pack Statistics
Ad Views purchased: 105
Ad Views completed: 105
Ad Views remaining: 0
Est. Viewing Time: 0.0 Hours (0 minutes)
Earnings Remaining: $0.00
Referral Statistics
Consumer Referral URL:
Advertiser Referral URL:
Referrer Clicks: 16
Referrer Signups: 1
Signup Conversion Rate: 6.25%

I'm thinking of doing a Screencast of AdFlasher usage, by the way, so keep an eye out for that. My appreciation to all those reading!

Join AdFlasher

Advertise on AdFlasher

0 comments