I was gone yesterday and I see a lot has happened with AdFlasher! As a part of the previous updates I mentioned, pay per click is now $0.10 and pay per referral click is $0.05. Still pretty good if you ask me. And--as I was hoping they would--they've started a referral purchasing option. You can now buy referrals at $5.00 each and, yes--you can use AdFlahser funds to purchase them as well as the other payment methods--AlertPay, PayPal, Google Checkout, and Liberty Reserve. I went ahead and used half of my pending funds to buy referrals. It seems one can only withdraw funds with AlertPay now, though. It's pretty exciting seeing how quickly AdFlasher is evolving. I really want to put some attention and effort into being successful with AdFlasher, so what are everyone's thoughts on doing some sort of drawing for a giveaway?

0 comments