So I did sign up for a premium membership and I like the way they're guaranteeing you'll actually get your money's worth. At $60 a year, the premium membership awards you priority ad views in installments of 25 so you'll either receive at least 25 a week or none at all. If you receive none your membership will automatically be extended a week. With there being about 52 weeks in a year your membership ends up costing about $1.15 per week, so at ten cents per view you're guaranteed to more than double your investment throughout the life of your premium membership.

I'm still having a really hard time getting referrals--lots of clicks, only one actual sign up. At $5 a piece, referrals are not cheap, but AdFlasher insists that it's worth it considering you get a nickel per click. I think it would be more worth it if referral commissions went at least one level deeper or if they guaranteed active referrals but with the current arrangement...not so much. No matter how much you communicate with your team there is no guarantee that they will be active!

I still want to do a screencast of AdFlasher use, so look out for that! I was waiting to get some more Ad Views, so now I've got not excuse not to do it!

Additional, keep AdFlasher.net in mind as a means of effective online advertising.

And it's never too late to join AdFlasher!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments